20 march 2019
- NO CERTIFICATE MEDICAL? NO SELLARONDA!
This has to be shown when you collect the race number.
- The withdrawal of the race package and bib number is granted only up to 4.30 p.m.
- Bib number: to be placed on the right leg (the small one), it contents also the timing chip, - on the backpack (the big one with the name)
- ATTENTION: Every single athlete must bear the compulsory equipment in his backpack: Primaloft jacket (or similar) and also a windbreaker-jacket, shell pants, pair of mittens, one thermal cloth.
Mobile phone – 1 per team must be on during and after the race.
- Abandoning of equipment or rubbish on the racetrack will bring to an immediate disqualification. Very strong controls will take place for this.
- New: External assistance is only tolerated outside of the changing areas. Athletes passing the checkpoints without his/her partner will be immediately disqualified
- Withdrawal: please communicate to the nearest checking area
- Photo service: WWW.SPORTOGRAF.COM
- Race office, Pastaparty with awarding ceremony: in the Tennis Hall in Via Ciampinei, 18, can be reached only by feet!
- Special continued open of the Dantercepies Gondolalift for friends and fans (12.00 Euro) with the rifugio open – last descent at 19.20!
Sponsor Sellaronda Skimarathon